II International Festival of Choreographic Education Institutions "Temps lié"
II International Festival of Choreographic Educational Institutions “Temps lié” (Festival) was held on November 15-19, 2021 with the support of the Ministry of Culture and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan in a very important year for Kazakhstan – the year of the 30th anniversary of independence.
- Ministry of Culture and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Kazakh National Academy of Choreography
The aim of the Festival is to development and popularization of choreographic art, international exchange of achievements in the field of choreographic education, promotion and popularization of achievements of the Kazakh National Academy of Choreography in the national and international community, improvement of the performing skills of participants of the Festival, identification and support of talented performers.
Participants of the Festival:
10 choreographic schools took part in the festival, including the Baku Academy of Choreography (Azerbaijan), Novosibirsk State Choreographic School (Russia), Sofia Ballet Academy (Japan), Moscow State Academy of Choreography (Russia), Yakutia Ballet School (Yakutia), Bashkir Choreographic College (Bashkortostan), Belarusian State Choreographic Gymnasium-College (Belarus), National Academy of Dance (Italy), Almaty Choreographic School named after A. Seleznev (Russia), and the Kazakh National Academy of Choreography (Kazakhstan).
The above-mentioned schools submitted 24 applications and performances in three categories: classical dance, folk and stage dance (folklore, stylized folk dance), and contemporary dance. The best performances were selected to participate in the final Gala Concert on November 19, 2021.
The program of the Festival offered to the international audience and participants, despite the distant format of the event was marked by diversity.
The official opening of the Festival, held on Day I, November 15, 2021, was marked by the world premiere of Marius Petipa’s unique ballet “The Romance of the Rosebud and the Butterfly” to the music of Riccardo Drigo. The premiere took place at the Astana Ballet Theater.
- Международный фестиваль хореографических учебных заведений состоится в Нур-Султане – 19.10.2021
- Роман бутона розы и мотылька» на сайте Давай сходим! – 27.10.2021
- Уникальный спектакль «Роман бутона розы и мотылька» представят педагоги и воспитанники Казахской академии хореографии – 12.11.2021
- Роман бутона розы и мотылька – 16.11.2021
- Премьера спектакля “Роман бутона розы и мотылька” прошла в “Астана Балет” – 16.11.2021
- Статья в газете Литер от 19 ноября 2021 года №174/4034 «Маленький шедевр» – на большой сцене» стр. 8
- В подарок – прекрасный балет – 11.2021
- Информация о мировой премьере в Астана балет на сайте ТИКЕТОН