The scientific and methodological laboratory of the Kazakh national dance was created to assist teachers, young scientists and students interested in science in the field of studying and analyzing the methods of national dance art.
The work of the laboratory serves for the development of scientific projects in the field of choreographic art. In addition, the work of the scientific and methodological laboratory of the Kazakh national dance is aimed at promoting scientific projects and scientific works in the field of the choreographic art of Kazakhstan, collecting materials through thematic reviews and conversations with cultural and art workers.
In the scientific and methodological laboratory of the Kazakh national dance, work is being carried out at the invitation of honored workers of the choreographic art, to conduct master classes and seminars in order to improve the knowledge of the teaching staff, students, undergraduates and doctoral students.
The scientific and creative results of the laboratory are participation in scientific and creative projects, competitions of various levels.
The main tasks of the scientific and methodological laboratory of the Kazakh national dance are:
- provision of conditions for the integration of education in the field of culture, art and science, including the promotion of the priority development of fundamental research as the basis for the creation of new knowledge, the development of new technologies, the formation and development of scientific schools;
- formation of an integral system of methodological and scientific activities in Kazakh dance;
- creation of a scientific and methodological database for fundamental and applied scientific research in accordance with the plans of scientific research work of creative higher educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- creation of experimental sites for the conduct and implementation of scientific, theoretical and practical research, testing of innovative technologies;
- assistance in the formation of skills in research activities of students, undergraduates and teachers;
- expansion and strengthening of scientific ties with institutions and organizations that are close in the field of activity;
- promoting the development of a corporate culture and a favorable psychological environment for employees and students of the Academy;
- creation of the necessary conditions for ensuring the work of teachers in the methodological and scientific work of national choreography.