Social support for students
Social work in the Academy is carried out on the basis of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Education”, the Convention on Human Rights, the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Marriage and Family”, as well as the Rules for the provision of social support to students of the Republican State Enterprise on the basis of economic management “Kazakh National Academy of Choreography” Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved on September 1, 2021 and other regulatory documents.
The purpose of organizing social work is to protect the rights of students of the Academy, to create a social environment for them and the necessary social support.
The main areas of social work at the Academy:
- creation of optimal pedagogical conditions for the development of the Academy’s pupils, in particular, orphans, children left without parental care; as well as children from socially unprotected families in need of state support;
- compliance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in relation to the provision of social assistance to the students of the Academy;
- study of the basic social needs and problems of students and work with socially unprotected categories of students,providing them with social benefits and payments;
- coordination of the activities of the structural divisions of the Academy to ensure measures of social support for students;
- psychological support for students (work of the Art therapy room, individual counseling);
- provision of free primary health care;
- support of students in the process of adaptation to the labor market;
- stimulation of student extracurricular activity (work of creative circles, sports sections, a club for the study of English);
- organization of excursions to historical and cultural sights of the capital, visits to museums, exhibitions, performances of musical and dramatic theaters of the city for the purpose of spiritual development.
Based on the decision of the Commission for the provision of social support in the 2021-2022 academic year, the students of the Academy will receive social assistance in the following volume.
Volumes of providing social support to students of the Academy in the 2022-2023 academic year
|№||Categories of students||Number of students||Form of social support||Funding source and amount of social support|
|1||Students of the school not living in a boarding school (grades 1-4)||1||Preferential one-time meals (lunch)||Financing from budget funds – 40% (of the cost of a school lunch)|
|2||Orphans under guardianship
|Free 5 meals a day;
Clothes, footwear, uniforms, soft inventory
|Financing from budget funds – 80% (of the daily cost of food)|
|1 (city)||Financing at the expense of the Academy’s own funds -20% (of the daily cost of meals)|
|3||Students from socially vulnerable categories of the population;||8 (college)||Preferential 3 meals a day||Financing from budget funds – 30% (of the daily cost of food)|
|33 (college)||Preferential 3 meals a day;||Financing at the expense of the Academy’s own funds -75% (of the daily cost of meals)|
Total 44 students
Note: Calculations of the amount of social support were carried out on the basis of Appendices No. 2, 5, 6, 7, 10, 15 PPRK dated 12.03.2012 No. 32